Welcome to my website! Thank you for taking the time to learn more about me. My journey began in 1995 when I first picked up a bow. After 11 years of hard work and dedication, I began shooting professionally in 2006. Being a full-time professional archer, I am required to constantly be traveling all around the country and world for international events. I currently live in Grand Island, Nebraska with my husband, Casey, and our daughter - a yellow Labrador Retriever named Bella. I graduated from the University of Nebraska – Lincoln in August 2010 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and received “Highest Distinction” honors (3.953 GPA). Recently, I completed the requirements for a Master of Arts degree in Forensic Psychology through the Distance Education Program at the University of North Dakota with a 4.0 GPA. I am also the Chairwoman for the USA Archery Athlete’s Advisory Council and am the Compound Bow Athlete Representative on the USA Archery Board of Directors.
Listed below are some of my notable accomplishments from my archery career:
* Ranked in the top 5 Senior Women Compound archers in the world since June 2010, including a #1 ranking for a one year period; ranked #1 or #2 on the U.S. Archery team since 2002;
* Won back-to-back Women’s Championship Freestyle Unlimited pro class titles at the World Archery Festival’s 2011 and 2012 “Vegas Shoot;”
* Gold medalist in the Senior Women’s Compound Bow division at the 2011 Archery World Cup Finals;
* Winner of the 2011 Longines Prize for Precision;
* Been a member of 3 Collegiate, 5 Junior, and 16 Senior U.S. World Archery Teams that have competed in World Championship and World Cup events in 17 different countries around the globe;
* Medaled 40 times in individual and team events at World Championship and World Cup events – 19 gold, 8 silver, and 13 bronze medals;
* Won a total of 47 national championships; and
* Established 163 national records and 27 world records.
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."